• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Classic comedy on tv: Mork and Mindy

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is the tv serial that made Robin Williams a household name. Williams played Mork, an alien from the planet Ork who came to earth to study the culture of man. He became friend to Mindy who is played by Pam Dawber. Their partnership on the screen was perfect chemistry and their antics and humor clicked with the tv audience.

R

rz3300

Banned
I have only seen snippets of this one but all I can really picture is a man in suspenders, but maybe my mind is taking me somewhere else now. Regardless I am aware that my folks were pretty big fans so I might have to see what they have to say on the matter.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have only seen snippets of this one but all I can really picture is a man in suspenders, but maybe my mind is taking me somewhere else now. Regardless I am aware that my folks were pretty big fans so I might have to see what they have to say on the matter.
He would sit on his head. Drink from his finger. His ship i think was an egg.. Not sure exactly on that.

P

Pharmacom

Very interesting . Will try to see it

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This Mork & Mindy TV show was a great one, and takes me back to those days- I just got out of High School when this show came out. I always liked the way it came on- showing them driving a jeep around Boulder Colorado and the football field at the University of Colorado. I wanted to move to Boulder back then and it seems like everybody else did too, because housing prices spiraled upward in Boulder, and it was hard to find housing because of this show. I liked the Queen Anne house also, that they lived in, and Mindy's dad had a music shop, and that was cool.