• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Classic musical: Mary Poppins

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is another musical movie of Julie Andrews after the giant success of The Sound of Music. Mary Poppins is the woman with the umbrella and her magic. As nanny to the children of Michael and Jane, the attitude of the children had changed for the better because of the sunny attitude of Mary. And as expected, the movie was a hit together with the songs.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is another musical movie of Julie Andrews after the giant success of The Sound of Music. Mary Poppins is the woman with the umbrella and her magic. As nanny to the children of Michael and Jane, the attitude of the children had changed for the better because of the sunny attitude of Mary. And as expected, the movie was a hit together with the songs.
I just watched this . this week! You spying on me alex???

P

Pharmacom

I love this musical. He made believe that in this world there is something magical and kind