• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Breathing exercises

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Our family physician had advised us seniors of the importance of breathing exercise partucularly in the morning. He said that we should always do some deep breathing before starting with the morning exercise. Breathing is the exercise of the lungs and it also involves the circulation of blood. In other words, breathing exercise is like a boost to the body that is needed when doing physical exercises.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You, should do some deep breathing (some deep breaths through your nose) before you exercise, because besides warming or priming you up for your daily exercise, it can also lower blood pressure, decrease stress, improve athletic performance, and maybe even increase brain size as well.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meditation and yoga exercises are the two main exercises that I'm very sure that helps you to work on your breathing. It helps you to master how to keep calm in almost an impossible situation.