• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC bantamweight championship fights on July 8, 2017

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It will be the rematch of UFC bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes and Valentina Shevchenko. Last year, Nunes had already defeated Shevchenko via a unanimous decision but times have changed and Shevchenko is coming off a win over Julianna Peña via a submission by armbar. Making the night more exciting are the supporting bouts. The co-main event is the tussle of #1 middleweight contender Yoel Romero against upcoming sensation Robert Whittaker. It will be exciting to see the fight of Fabricio Verdum versus Alistair Overeem in the heavyweight division.

P

Pharmacom

yep. it will very interesting

R

rz3300

Banned
This is probably the class of fighters that I get the least change to see in action. I am not sure if it is cultural thing or just the fact that the fights do not seem to be available but you just never see them. These sounds like some interesting ones though.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In a few hours, the fight will begin. Odds are in favor of Amanda Nunes, the current UFC bantamweight champion who had defeated Misha Tate for her rise to glory. Her last victim was Ronda Rousey, the most popular female fighter in the history of mixed martial arts. Admittedly, Nunes is very strong and has great skills as well. The fact that she had already efeated Shevchenko last year via decision, I guess she can do it again.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just to update. The main event of UFC's scheduled bantamweight championship yesterday between Amanda Nunes and challenger Valentina Shevchenko didn't push through. Dana White said that Nunes was complaining of an unspecified ailment so they brought her to the hospital for a thorough checkup. When the doctors found nothing wrong, Nunes was released and she attended the weigh-in. But on the day of the fight, Nunes went to the hospital on the complaint that she was not feeling well. And before the UFC guys can do anything, Nunes declared that she cannot fight and she is not willing to fight.

P

Pharmacom

Looks like a psychological problem, not a physical one
Just to update. The main event of UFC's scheduled bantamweight championship yesterday between Amanda Nunes and challenger Valentina Shevchenko didn't push through. Dana White said that Nunes was complaining of an unspecified ailment so they brought her to the hospital for a thorough checkup. When the doctors found nothing wrong, Nunes was released and she attended the weigh-in. But on the day of the fight, Nunes went to the hospital on the complaint that she was not feeling well. And before the UFC guys can do anything, Nunes declared that she cannot fight and she is not willing to fight.