New Sport: Battle Bots on tv
Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

New Sport: Battle Bots on tv

This is a new sport a-brewing but it does not involve physical strength. Itís more like a board game. Battle Bots is a competition of robots, not the human-looking robots but big toys that ram each other into destruction. The robots are as big as a lawn mower (some are even bigger) with different designs for the intention of fighting. The combat is held in an arena and the robots fight using remote control. Itís fun to watch because the gladiators can be ruined but not harmed because they are just robots.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: New Sport: Battle Bots on tv

I saw something like that on Discovery channel almost 15 years ago. I like very much show like this.
    It is very interesting to watch these battles and it is very interesting what technical solutions rivals will come up with this time

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I am pretty sure that I can remember something like this, if not the exact same thing and name, a couple of years ago. I could be just mixing up completely unrelated memories, but I am confident that I have seen a show like this before. I think it might be worth another shot, too.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation johnjohn's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yea they use to have on tv all the time. I seen some with a small flame thrower and a huge saw blade on it. I could see me in trouble having one of those bad boys after having a 12 pack lol

GrAnabolic.is

collapse Posting Permissions