• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Sport: Battle Bots on tv

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a new sport a-brewing but it does not involve physical strength. It’s more like a board game. Battle Bots is a competition of robots, not the human-looking robots but big toys that ram each other into destruction. The robots are as big as a lawn mower (some are even bigger) with different designs for the intention of fighting. The combat is held in an arena and the robots fight using remote control. It’s fun to watch because the gladiators can be ruined but not harmed because they are just robots.

P

Pharmacom

I saw something like that on Discovery channel almost 15 years ago. I like very much show like this.
It is very interesting to watch these battles and it is very interesting what technical solutions rivals will come up with this time

R

rz3300

Banned
I am pretty sure that I can remember something like this, if not the exact same thing and name, a couple of years ago. I could be just mixing up completely unrelated memories, but I am confident that I have seen a show like this before. I think it might be worth another shot, too.

johnjohn

johnjohn

Yea they use to have on tv all the time. I seen some with a small flame thrower and a huge saw blade on it. I could see me in trouble having one of those bad boys after having a 12 pack lol