• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mr. OIympia 2017 Predictions

Lucian

Lucian

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey there MuscleMecca fans,

What are your predictions for this year's Mr. Olympia? Any of you want to put your hat out there for top 4 placings? Here are my amateur predictions on how placings will turn out:

Mr. Olympia

1. Phil Heath
2. Cedric McMillan
3. Shawn Roden
4. Big Ramy

Though we are starting to see judges placing a great priority on favoring aesthetic appeal, shape, and symmetry over sheer muscular size, I am going to venture out to say that Phil Heath will take the Olympia this year. Having Cedric McMillan placed as 2nd is a pretty bold prediction as it is, with the line-up being so competitive within the top 4-5. To be the champ, you've got to beat the champ - and unless Phil comes in a little off during pre-judging or even the night show, I don't think Cedric has enough on him to take the Olympia crown. Likewise with Ramy - he is huge on hype right now but it's a little too soon for him to climb the placings beyond perhaps 3rd. Ask me on this again in a few years and maybe he'll be a real contender for first place.

212 Olympia

1. Flex Lewis
2. Ahmad Ashkanani
3. Jose Raymond
4. David Henry

I really don't see things changing much from last year in terms of the 212 contest placings. If you've seen Flex in person, the guy is just a freak beyond freaks and Ahmad won't be able to stop him from taking a 6th 212 title IMO. Jose Raymond's always had good presence and is jacked as hell - a top 4 placing should still be in the bag again this year.

I'm not too well versed on the other Olympia divisions, there's just too damn many these days LOL! What are your thoughts on the main Olympia contest along with the 212 Olympia? Do you see any drastic changes in placings compared to last year? How about the other divisions?

Lucian Grey

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil Heath will win again.