• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Another bum decision in UFC - Overeem vs Werdum

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The recent fight of heavyweights Fabricio Werdum and Alistair Overeem for third meeting was the co-main event in the UFC 213. Werdum was careful of Overeem’s knockout punch. It was an even fight until the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] round when Werdum was able to takedown Overeem and inflict damages. But when the decision was announced, one judge had a tied score while the 2 judges both had it for Overeem by 1 point. It was a bum decision that was booed by the crowd. But as always, the decision of the judges is final.

P

Pharmacom

Judge - king and God in the ring

R

rz3300

Banned
I am not sure if this is something that is happening more recently or if it is just getting more attention, but I have been hearing a lot more about it and now it is becoming a cause for concern it would seem. I guess we shall see where it goes from here, but hopefully its just a hiccup.