• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Exercise programs

R

remnant

Banned
Like most people I have problems adhering to exercise programs. If its
not waking up late, it is feeling lethargic or even procrastination.
It seems that good things are not easy to achieve. Others find it an
uphill task to follow dietary recommendations given by sports
nutritionists. Most people are good quarters but poor finishers. Where
do we go from here?

johnjohn

johnjohn

Sometimes you just gotta grind it out. Change your workout routines to shake things up a bit.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sometimes you just gotta grind it out. Change your workout routines to shake things up a bit.

I don't write out programs or use others programs much. Seems to burn me out quicker. I just pick a body part, hit it with whatever sounds good & stay focused. Google bodybuilding motivational videos... those are good when I feel slugish. My intensity is usually pretty good, so I don't do it often

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gotta push through it when tired.it mental only.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am also a mortal like you who has the propensity to skip exercise at the slightest alibi. But I am now getting conscious of the importance of exercise, you know, getting old huh. Anyway, as much as possible, I should do my push ups because it gives me the energy that I need for the day. Missing my push ups make me lethargic in the morning. And before doing my 30 push ups, I have to bend and stretch for 2 to 3 minutes just to be sure that my body is already awake. After the push ups, I use the hand grip to strengthen my tummy muscles.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My biggest problem was procrastination when I was still trying to work on my abs. The reason I was like that was because abs training drills are very painful when you are done, so as a result of the pains, I do procrastinate with when I'm supposed to workout.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You should take baby steps, and not do to much at one time, because you may end up sore, discouraged, or injured- you should build up to doing more with your workout as you go along. Also try to mix it up everyday to keep things interesting.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You should take baby steps, and not do to much at one time, because you may end up sore, discouraged, or injured- you should build up to doing more with your workout as you go along. Also try to mix it up everyday to keep things interesting.

Seriously, I completely agree with you on this about taking baby steps when it comes to workouts routines. If you are new to the exercise program, it's better to take things easy and improve your drills as you get better and more used to it.

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
I only work abs 1 time a week I need to do more abs myself

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

There are so many abs drills that you can easily take part in such as crunches which is the most commonly abs drills I do.

I make it a point of duty to work on my abs early morning and at some nights if it's possible to do so for me.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor

There are so many abs drills that you can easily take part in such as crunches which is the most commonly abs drills I do.

I make it a point of duty to work on my abs early morning and at some nights if it's possible to do so for me.
I do crunches and leg lifts off my bench and tap the ground and then go to 90° and superset those.
But I need to research more on abs

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I do crunches and leg lifts off my bench and tap the ground and then go to 90° and superset those.
But I need to research more on abs

I'm very sure that you are going to come up with lots of ways to train your abs when you carry out intensive research.

You can still visit the gym and have the gym instructor teach you on abs drills you can take part in.