• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronda Rousey, the most popular female fighter

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Reputedly the most popular female fighter not only in the UFC but in all MMA worldwide, Ronda Rousey shot to fame with her abbreviated wins thereby giving her the UFC belt in the bantamweight division. And probably with her natural beauty and charm, Ronda also holds the record for most pay-per-view subscriptions that reached a million when she lost her belt to Holly Holm in November of 2015. When she challenged Amanda Nunes, the champion, after a year, the pay-per-view numbers reached a million again. Unfortunately, it seems that Rousey has no more motivation to fight again.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well it has been some time since I have heard from her, and I think that this may be a good thing. I am not really sure what was her status last time but I think she was trying to actually be a mother and stuff, which of course is her right to do, and that will be one tough kid, boy or girl.

P

Pharmacom

She is very good fighter . I hope we will see her fights again