• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Garlic

R

remnant

Banned
A weak immune system is symptomatic of of a
syndrome or a congenital disease. But it also could be as a result of
a nutritional issue. Garlic is excellent when it comes to improving
your immune system. It also contains sulphur which combats germs and
cleanses the blood. Also avoid stress and become an optimist.

P

Pharmacom

Thanks for ur post my friend.

Torres

Torres

When I get sick , I'll blend garlic cloves with lemon juice , store it in a jar in the fridge , and take 1 tablespoon every hour . Next day , I feel 10 times better !!!

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I get sick , I'll blend garlic cloves with lemon juice , store it in a jar in the fridge , and take 1 tablespoon every hour . Next day , I feel 10 times better !!!
Yeah but I bet your breath smells like shit! lol

Torres

Torres

LOL, it doesn't smell great but I feel great !!!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Garlic is a natural antibiotic as per the home remedy of old folks here. It is good for treating dog bites and snake bites too. With the immunity, we eat that with a vegetable dish called spring vegetable roll where crushed garlic is mixed with the dip. I almost forgot, fresh crushed garlic is given to children to prevent colds and flu.

fitnessmara

fitnessmara

I do the same with chili spice mixture and it spares me from the breath or taste because I am in no favor of the garlic. I mean, I love it with some dishes, but ( yuck!) not in a juice or like a standalone 'smoothie'.
That is just not what I would do for detox or a flue.
I think that this chili spice mixture I have at home destroys pretty much everything that crawls. It also has no smell whatsoever and I have no problem making a nice bowl of strong chili just for myself.
It is also a great comfort food ( who would think of it!) and it is packed with proteins and calories.

JiLLian

JiLLian

Consuming garlic on a daily basis helps to lower cholesterol levels. I remember my mother had a high cholesterol before so she always eat garlic everyday. Garlic is high in sulfur compound called Allicin, which is believed to bring most of the health benefits.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Garlic is a natural super food it's a close relative of the onion, the entire head is called a garlic bulb and is divided into segments called cloves.

Garlic grows in many parts of the globe and throughout history it was used by ancient Egyptians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans and Chinese as an aromatic food ingredient that enhances the flavor of many dishes.

Garlic is also known to promote good health, it has a compound known as Allicin that enters the body via the digestive system which promotes cardiovascular health, and anti cancer properties.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

lol, garlic doesn't has the best flavor and it does make us stink, but it has amazing properties. As for the smell, nothing like oral hygiene? :D

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Eating chopped garlic mixed with natural honey is very good in strengthening the immune system, it also helps in lowering cholesterol levels, it's also a good energy booster, and also has natural antibacterial and antioxidant properties. It's best to consume a tablespoon 3 times a day, it's also antipyretic and is good for coughs and colds.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep, garlic has amazing properties, and I've heard it also helps with circulation. I eat a lot of it to be honest, I use it all the time to season my meat.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have read in several articles that garlic has curative properties. That is aside from the old folks remedy on some sickness that can be cured by garlic. But I don't eat garlic for the curative properties. I enjoy garlic in my eating when it is used as dip like in the crunchy pork rind. Vinegar with crushed garlic is the best dip for that. I want to enjoy garlic in my food and I don't want to ingest it just for the health reasons.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have read in several articles that garlic has curative properties. That is aside from the old folks remedy on some sickness that can be cured by garlic. But I don't eat garlic for the curative properties. I enjoy garlic in my eating when it is used as dip like in the crunchy pork rind. Vinegar with crushed garlic is the best dip for that. I want to enjoy garlic in my food and I don't want to ingest it just for the health reasons.

Haha, the same with me, I love the flavor! Its case to say that it's 2 in 1 right, as we get a better flavour and we also eat something healthy.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Garlic is considered sd a super food because of its antibacterial properties. It is best eaten raw, chopped and mixed with honey or something sweet for easy swallowing. Some mix chopped garlic with natural honey to make it taste sweeter snd more appealing.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Garlic is considered sd a super food because of its antibacterial properties. It is best eaten raw, chopped and mixed with honey or something sweet for easy swallowing. Some mix chopped garlic with natural honey to make it taste sweeter snd more appealing.

I know some people ingesting honey with garlic in the morning but I only take a teaspoon of honey in the morning sans the garlic. We have a vegetable dish here called vegetable spring roll with a dip that goes well with crushed garlic. Whenever we would have that dish, I would crush a whole bulb of garlic and that would be for the dip... only for me. By the way, I remember an aunt who said that eating raw garlic will reduce your weight because it melts the calories in your body.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never understood the health benefit of garlic.But I include garlic in my dishes just to add taste.i thank you for the information.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Garlic has so many health benefits. I cannot begin to list them. I love crushing them into my food. I normally add ginger too. Heard people say that the mixture of garlic, ginger, lemon, and honey was a remedy to the ongoing pandemic. I love chewing it raw especially when I am experiencing a cold. I love the aroma it brings about when I add it to my meals. We normally love consuming it so we take it in almost all food dishes.

luri

luri

Banned
Garlic is best for a lot of people. However, if you are taking blood thinning medicines like ecosprin, you should avoid eating garlic. garlic is good for a lot of diseases from diabetes to heart diseases. garlic also fights cold and cough. The best way to take garlic is in the morning, in the empty stomach, with a glass of lukewarm water.