Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    johnjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Age
    40
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    351

    A thing of beauty!!!

    Just in today A thing of beauty!!!A thing of beauty!!!


    GrAnabolic.is
    [EMAIL="GrAnabolic@protonmail.com/EMAIL]
    [URL="http://www.granabolic.is/"][/URL]

  2. #2
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Home sick
    Age
    42
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    251
    Biceps
    20.
    Chest
    54
    Waist
    30
    Posts
    1,479

    Re: A thing of beauty!!!

    That is sweet perfect stack perfect gear


    OFFICIAL TESTER+ of M4Bteam,if u are interested in any product reviews please feel free to contact me.$$(tell them mountain-man sent you and receive 10% off your order)$$ contact me for discount code.

  3. #3

    Re: A thing of beauty!!!

    It's beautiful, but what can happen with it.... priceless!!!!



  4. #4
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Home sick
    Age
    42
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    251
    Biceps
    20.
    Chest
    54
    Waist
    30
    Posts
    1,479

    Re: A thing of beauty!!!

    I have a buddy who loves vermodje products,he,swears by the,brand.I have yet to try any of there products ,has anyone else used there gear ,if so how did u like it?


    OFFICIAL TESTER+ of M4Bteam,if u are interested in any product reviews please feel free to contact me.$$(tell them mountain-man sent you and receive 10% off your order)$$ contact me for discount code.

  5. #5

    Re: A thing of beauty!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    I have a buddy who loves vermodje products,he,swears by the,brand.I have yet to try any of there products ,has anyone else used there gear ,if so how did u like it?
    I used vermodje before very good stuff,
    I was trying to get more but I didn't know the right place or safe one at time.



  6. #6
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    johnjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Age
    40
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    351

    Re: A thing of beauty!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle mechanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    I have a buddy who loves vermodje products,he,swears by the,brand.I have yet to try any of there products ,has anyone else used there gear ,if so how did u like it?
    I used vermodje before very good stuff,
    I was trying to get more but I didn't know the right place or safe one at time.
    Well look no further we got you under control. They also come with verification numbers so your able to check and make sure it's the real deal.


    GrAnabolic.is
    [EMAIL="GrAnabolic@protonmail.com/EMAIL]
    [URL="http://www.granabolic.is/"][/URL]

  7. #7

    Re: A thing of beauty!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle mechanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    I have a buddy who loves vermodje products,he,swears by the,brand.I have yet to try any of there products ,has anyone else used there gear ,if so how did u like it?
    I used vermodje before very good stuff,
    I was trying to get more but I didn't know the right place or safe one at time.
    Well look no further we got you under control. They also come with verification numbers so your able to check and make sure it's the real deal.
    I am gonna get something from u guys soon!!!
    It's that y'all have so much i want. Lol!!!
    I will figure something out that I need once I am caught up.
    Just back to work had a couple surgeries!!!



  8. #8
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    johnjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Age
    40
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    351

    Re: A thing of beauty!!!

    Just giving a update on these im only a few weeks in on these and i already can feel the difference. Best sleep I've ever had i wake up and feel just all around good. Cant wait to see what the next few months hold


    GrAnabolic.is
    [EMAIL="GrAnabolic@protonmail.com/EMAIL]
    [URL="http://www.granabolic.is/"][/URL]

 

 

Similar Bodybuilding Threads

  1. New Zhasni - Beauty of BB
    By Natzo in forum MuscleMecca HeadQuarters
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 07:00 PM
  2. Baby Beauty Queens
    By Pain in forum Movies, Games, TV and Music
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 04:14 PM
  3. beauty in our sport
    By skid9832004 in forum MuscleMecca HeadQuarters
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 05:43 AM

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.