• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Great Boxer: Floyd Mayweather

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Admittedly, Floyd Mayweather is still the best pound for pound boxer with his 49 wins and no loss record. And his accolade is mainly brought about by his unanimous decision win over Manny Pacquiao, reputedly the most popular boxer of our time. And even if Mayweather is on his way to fight mixed martial artist Conor McGregor, it’s still boxing that is his main line. Whatever the outcome of that novelty fight, Mayweather will remain in the record books as one of the best if not the best boxer of all time.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well this just makes me a little more excited to see what will happen later in the summer. I am actually not really expecting all that much in terms of the fight, but if Mayweather puts on a good performance I think a lot of people will respect him more. Also I guess he needs the money.

P

Pharmacom

I hope he will make his technics better