• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bathing before exercise

R

remnant

Banned
Bathing before exercise is quite good because it opens and unclogs the
sweat pores. One feels rejuvenated and endurance increases. Most
people tend to be of the opinion that bathing is reserved for post
workout. Try and see the difference.

P

Pharmacom

I agree with this opinion

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For me, bathing is after the workout. But a warm up is necessary before the workout to avoid pulled muscle and torn ligaments. After the workout, the hot shower or hot bath follows. However, I agree that bathing before the exercise can take the place of the warm up.

Torres

Torres

I MUST shower before training !!! It's become a staple in my training routine . If I don't shower then it just kills my enthusiasm when I'm at the gym . Plus u smell good for those hot ass brauds !!!

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why would I bath before going to exercise only to get all sweaty once more after the exercise. I would have my bath when I'm done with my exercise.

It's only when I want to go for swimming that I would first shower before heading into the pool.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's not something that has crossed my mind, but they say a hot shower before the beginning of your warm-up routine may help you raise your body temperature- this could help you stretch and lengthen your muscles as you warm-up before an intense workout.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's not something that has crossed my mind, but they say a hot shower before the beginning of your warm-up routine may help you raise your body temperature- this could help you stretch and lengthen your muscles as you warm-up before an intense workout.

Seriously, I don't think that it's something realistic to take a bath before getting to workout. It's true that one would feel fresh with the bath but to what essence is the bath when you are going straight to sweating?