• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Serena Williams out of Wimbledon for her baby

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Wimbledon title for the women’s singles was disputed by Venus Williams and Garbine Muguruza which was won by the latter. Missing is number 1 player Serena, younger sister of Venus. Serena skipped Wimbledon for her pregnancy which she is so excited about. And although she is not revealing the father of the baby in her tummy, the media is guessing that it is that Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian. The baby is expected to be born in the period of August to September.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Serena Williams is excited to play in the BNP Paribas Open. Being unseeded, Williams did not get a buy and will play Kazakh Zarina Diyas at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden. The match will be held at night. Although unseeded, Williams is still expected to breeze over the Kazakhstan player.

M

Melee

Banned
Well, she won this match, but I read there are some questions about her performance. Of course her comeback was going to have to have some drama attached to it. Even though I'm not into watching Venus and Serena like I used to be years ago, I'm still glad that she's back, and glad that she won this match. Eager to see her next moves.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I noticed that their game (Williams - Diyas) was so packed compared to Sharapova's match. I'd like to see a match between Williams and Azarenka again, I love watching them play, and for me, they are the best among the rest. Great comeback for Serena.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Serena is back now, but she hasn't got to her previous level just yet, so let's see how this tournament will go for her.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I'm happy that she's back and I can already see a big difference between when she played an exhibition match in January and now. And at least she won her game, Sharapova didn't. Keep in mind that Serena just had a baby ten months ago, on bed rest for six weeks (still has some of her baby weight), a huge wedding, and is 36yrs old playing 20 something-year-olds and teenagers. Not bad, not bad at all.