• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Avoiding fruits

R

remnant

Banned
The body does not process fructose the same way as glucose. When the
liver holds its maximum amount of glycogen, it ceases processing
fructose to glucose by the production of the enzyme
phosphofructoskinase which converts fructose into fat denying the
muscles of glycogen which is required for workouts. Which fruits can
you safely consume?

P

Pharmacom

Thanks for information . I eat a lot bananas

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most fruit is good. The benefits out weigh the negatives.

fitnessmara

fitnessmara

I eat all of them, but my body functions require the fat in a certain amount, so I don't see why would it be necessary to completely avoid a turnover of the fat mechanism in the liver.
Unless a person wants to maximize absolutely everything but I think it is possible only for short periods of the time.

A

Athanas

Apart from burning extra body fat, fruits also contain vitamins that are free radical scavengers in the body. This role protects the body against many chronic diseases including type 2 diabetes. Fruits are therefore, more advantageous to the body.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From what I know, fruits are naturally nutritious and no matter what fruit you eat, it cannot harm you unless you are sick. Diabetics are restricted when it comes to eating fruits excessively because their body cannot handle too much sugar. For normal people, fruits can give you the vitamins you need especially vitamin C from citrus fruits.

fitnessmara

fitnessmara

I think we should have all fruits in moderation, but I never heard it can hurt. Take in consideration that our bodies are regulated to store extra energy as fat and it is normal.
It comes to a question if a person is a vegan how that influences all those liver stuff you described, because I saw a pretty huge vegan bodybuilder who looks nowhere close to any deficit.

Punk

Punk

Everything in our life is good without extremes.It depends on your goals.If you're cutting, eat fewer fruits, delete grapes, pear, add more citrus.Eat them in the 1st part of a day before afternoon.Apples you can eat anytime.I like bananas, apples, grapefruit(helps to lose fat).

fitnessmara

fitnessmara

An erratic dietary changes can also cause the abnormality in the absorption, and take in consideration that not an every diet is for an every person. With my own example, I confirmed that being a vegetarian is not for me. Low carb diet does exactly the same, unless you are a 'unfortunate' one to adapt too quickly like me.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Fruits were made to be eaten and all fruits are good sources of natural vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that protects our bodies from diseases. A good example is the Sour Sop fruit which is also called "Guyabano" here in the Philippines even scientists and researchers agree that it helps cure cancer. It's one of the super foods or superfruits, it's also sweet and has natural sugars.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When eating whole fruits, it is not possible to consume to much fructose to cause harm, and fruits have a lot of fiber also. Fruits like apples take awhile to eat and digest- meaning that the fructose hits the liver very slowly. Eating one apple will fill most people up fast, but when you drink a can of soda the fructose hits the liver very hard.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
The sweetness of fruits are basically natural and safer than the artificial sweeteners. So eating sweet fruits will probably cause lesser lesser damage, if at all, than taking in chocolates or sweet drinks. But be that a it may, moderation is still the rule of thumb for eating just about anything.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think all fruits are good.One should eat fruits on a daily basis since they contain a lot of vitamins.Try eating fruits before meals and maybe between meals.