Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The Pacquiao-Horn rematch

What is your honest opinion on this issue? I have been reading the daily news item about the desire of the Pacquiao camp for a rematch with Jeff Horn. It seems that they cannot get over with the loss. And there is that statement of Manny Pacquiao himself that he couldn’t live with the thought that his last fight is a loss. That clearly means that Pacquiao will fight again. My take on the issue is for Pacquiao to hang his gloves. There is no use in trying to vindicate himself with that loss to Horn. My question is this – what if Horn wins again and worse, Pacquiao gets knocked out? That is like sealing the nail on the coffin, right?

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: The Pacquiao-Horn rematch

manny is just in it for money now. If he loses again it will be the ending of him.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

If he win - it will be cool for him , if nope - I think it will be a great stress for him

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Well it should be a good one, and I am almost more excited for this than that other fight. I am sure it will be a while from now, unfortunately if history has told us anything. Maybe things will be different this time around though.

collapse Posting Permissions