• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Pacquiao-Horn rematch

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is your honest opinion on this issue? I have been reading the daily news item about the desire of the Pacquiao camp for a rematch with Jeff Horn. It seems that they cannot get over with the loss. And there is that statement of Manny Pacquiao himself that he couldn’t live with the thought that his last fight is a loss. That clearly means that Pacquiao will fight again. My take on the issue is for Pacquiao to hang his gloves. There is no use in trying to vindicate himself with that loss to Horn. My question is this – what if Horn wins again and worse, Pacquiao gets knocked out? That is like sealing the nail on the coffin, right?

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
manny is just in it for money now. If he loses again it will be the ending of him.

P

Pharmacom

If he win - it will be cool for him , if nope - I think it will be a great stress for him

R

rz3300

Banned
Well it should be a good one, and I am almost more excited for this than that other fight. I am sure it will be a while from now, unfortunately if history has told us anything. Maybe things will be different this time around though.