• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

ISIS is building a stronghold in the Philippines

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For more thana month, a rebel group still holds camp in Marawi City, south of the Philippines. Tha military troops have involved the airforce with the air strikes resulting in massive destruction of the city. And yet the rebels are still fighting. They claim to be part of ISIS and supported by ISIS in this war against the Philippine government. It is a scary thought to imagine that ISIS will have a stronghold in the south if our country.

R

rz3300

Banned
It seems that they continue to spread, but it is interesting because I have heard of this as a good sign and a bad sign, which pretty much sums up the whole thing for me. You can find arguments either way, but I just hope that innocent people are not being affected, but of course this is unlikely the case.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duterty should stop murdering drug addicts and knock those extremists out.