• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

There are no limits to what one young Florida bodybuilder can do!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This guy, Nick Santonastasso is fucking amazing. Read this article and tell me he isn't. I hope we can get him to join musclemecca! We all think we over come obstacles in life but one look at Nick and our obstacles are nothing.

Nick santonastasso

Florida bodybuilder overcomes birth defect to inspire others with fitness

There are no limits to what one young Florida bodybuilder can do.

He was born with no legs, only one arm, and one finger.

It's been said that sometimes you don't realize your greatest strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.

For Nick Santonastasso, he always knew his strength came from being different.

No weakness here, just willingness to be better, to be stronger, to be himself.

"From the moment I was born, there was a long list of things that my parents were told I couldn't do. My whole life. So, the biggest motivational speech you can give me is telling me I can't," Santonastasso said.

Indeed the word "can't" does not exist for this 21-year-old born with rare genetic disorder called Hanhart syndrome.

It affects the growth of limbs in babies. The survival rate is slim, but for Santonastasso, as you might have guessed, his will to survive led him to thrive.

It all started, he said, with his parents.

"The one thing they always said, 'Nick, the world is not going to stop, not going change because you were born like this. You're going to have to do things Nick's way.'"

While the world has told Santonastasso his entire life what he can't do, now, he's doing exactly what he wants to do.

He motivates others with fitness, with being different, and most of all living with the power of positivity, that he said is within all of us!

"You can be different in a full body, you can be different like me. That's what sets me apart," he said. "My tattoo says you laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Source: nbc-2.com