• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jogging

R

remnant

Banned
Jogging is a good way of maintaining peak performance of the body
throughout the day. In my country, there is a govt official who died
recently at the age of 68 and used to jog 6km daily and he was as fit
as a fiddle. Its a good exercise for senior citizens since its not
strenuous and is rhythmic. It does a lot of good to the cardiovascular
system. It also prompts one to wake up earlier.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used to jog when I was younger. It is one good way of getting stamina. However, my mother advised me to avoid jogging for I might develop a problem with my knee. My mother had a ligament ailment that she had difficulty in walking. She's afraid that I might inherit her weak knee and jogging can hasten the onset. Age really matters when it comes to physical.

P

Pharmacom

I agree . Jogging its good for almost all

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Saturdays are reserved specifically for my jogging and I wouldn't miss it for anything because it works magic for my entire body.

I used to jog to the gym every day when still working out at the gym but now, I have a mini gym at home, so I don't need to jog to the gym every day which is why I use only Saturdays to do my jogging.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

My mother jogs every day, well not really jogging but mostly walking and I noticed that it improves her overall physique and state of mind. I guess it does not only have physical benefits but psychological benefits too.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was invited to a new club that they call Strollers. But it's actually a jogging club where members jog around the village in the early morning and then they participate in the dance exercise called zumba. I have nothing against dancing for exercise but I am not comfortable in being with seniors who look very old. Pardon my idiosyncrasy but I don't admit my age yet to myself because I still feel young. Being with those aged people may give me a feeling that I am already old.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, I still like jogging in the park and I usually stop by on the way back from shopping. I like the soft grass of the park to jog in, now that I am getting older as well- although they do have a soft track that goes around the park, but it seems to hard on the joints. Also jogging is a great aerobic activity, that helps decrease the risk of heart disease, and is very good for both your mind and body.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is a national park around here where most people in my city comes to workout, jog, running and carry out some minor exercises. Some even come with their light weight gym tools like dumbells etc.

Even some of our politicians come to the national park to exercise while most girls come there for other personal reasons.