• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman Documentary

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I cannot wait to see this.

ArmStrong

ArmStrong

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the king of bodybuilding!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
From deadline.com:

Vladar Company & Generation Iron Fitness Network Pump Bodybuilding Doc ‘Ronnie Coleman The King’

EXCLUSIVE: The Vladar Company is teaming with The Generation Iron Fitness Network on Ronnie Coleman The King, a documentary about the eight-time Mr. Olympia winning bodybuilder. Directed by Vlad Yudin (Generation Iron, Jeremy Scott: The People’s Designer), the film is slated for a global release in the first quarter of next year.

Nicknamed “The King”, Coleman holds the world record for Mr. Olympia titles and most wins for an International Federation of BodyBuilding & Fitness professional. Since his retirement, Coleman has suffered a total of six major injuries to his spine and hips requiring rehabilitating surgery. The doc will focus on Coleman’s recent efforts to recover after his latest spinal surgery and journey back to training at peak levels once again.

Yudin and Edwin Mejia are producers on the project.

Vladar’s film slate includes the sequel Generation Iron 2 and MMA docu The Hurt Business featuring Ronda Rousey, Jon Jones and Georges St.Pierre.

View attachment 14535

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Definitely gonna watch this!