• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Basketball 3x3

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We used to play 3x3 basketball in the streets because during my teenager years, a basketball court is a rare thing. What we did was to build a court of our own but fit for playing 3x3 only. If you don’t know 3x3, there are only 3 players each team that plays in half court. Yeah, we called it half-court basketball. But now there is an international league called Big 3 that plays 3x3 basketball professionally. It’s nice to know that they are innovating in sports.

P

Pharmacom

Yep. Rly good to know it

R

rz3300

Banned
I have noticed that they are starting to feature this more and more in some leagues and have its own league itself. I enjoy watching it and it is definintely another way to look at and experience the game, which I think is a positive.

N

Nattydread

Ice cube started a pro 3x3 league. Is this the one you are talking about? I've really wanted to watch a game but don't know where to go or even if it is on tv.