• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Stay Away from guy pretending to be Monster Labs.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Just a word of warning. This guy is unstable and really rude. We will not allow him here and if you see him on another site do yourself a favor and stay away.

monsterlabs.info.at gmail

This was a guy claiming to be from monsterlabs but isn't. I belive it is the same ahole who is contacting sponsors pretendiong to be from bodybuilding sites trying to get bitcoin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tazz and ArnoldS
B

Big Daddy

Re: Stay Away from Monster Labs.

Got it brutha. Thanks for lookin out!!!

Reactions: ArnoldS
ArmStrong

ArmStrong

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

seen him on another board. heard bad shit about him. not there now.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Thank you for the heads up.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

glad he isn't here

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Hes really big on the brotherhood of pain

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Thanks for letting us know!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Hes really big on the brotherhood of pain
I used to be a member there. Not anymore.

Oh ya? What happened? I recently became a member.
I'll just say that it is not always such a brotherhood.

All I can say is I do prefer Mecca. We are a smaller community but I think it makes it better. It's easier for us to all know each other and trust each other's reviews and opinions versus the mass amounts of people on other forums. Kinda hard to tell what real and what's not outside of mecca.

HorrorT

HorrorT

Thanks for the heads up!!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
##update

This was a person pretending to be from that company.

If you ever see anything from this address avoid it: monsterlabs.info@gmail.com

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Yes, he isn't legit. I just tried to read reviews and everyone says he is a scam and we should never trust them. Thank you this is very informative. I think even their staff must be treated badly since its only the owner looking out for his interests. Am so sure the salary must be peanuts as the owner is only looking out for himself thus making the employees toil for more hours with little pay. They should try forming a better HR structure.

Sandman45

Sandman45

I know I’m new here; I’ve been away from the online BB scene for a while after a major injury plus just life getting in the way but I’ve been on a lot of the forums since like ‘06. I’m just diving back into things majorly as I’m training more and want to stay more up to date because the scene has changed so much. I will say that this forum has a great atmosphere and seems to have a more genuine and authentic brotherhood and comradery than most any other forum I’ve joined.

In regards to the email mentioned my friend was apparently contacted by the email/guy and all I will say is he seems HIGHLY unstable and out to get whatever/whoever he can get. Definitely always play it safe and be smart.

Glad I found this community! Take care and stay safe!

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know I’m new here; I’ve been away from the online BB scene for a while after a major injury plus just life getting in the way but I’ve been on a lot of the forums since like ‘06. I’m just diving back into things majorly as I’m training more and want to stay more up to date because the scene has changed so much. I will say that this forum has a great atmosphere and seems to have a more genuine and authentic brotherhood and comradery than most any other forum I’ve joined.

In regards to the email mentioned my friend was apparently contacted by the email/guy and all I will say is he seems HIGHLY unstable and out to get whatever/whoever he can get. Definitely always play it safe and be smart.

Glad I found this community! Take care and stay safe!
Welcome! Hope your injury is healed now!

Reactions: BigHulk
Sandman45

Sandman45

Welcome! Hope your injury is healed now!
Thanks! Definitely glad to be here. I had a bad rotator cuff and labrum tear while playing ball in college. Unfortunately lifting was never the same for me. I came back from PT too soon, tore it again and the surgery didnt go well and was definitely never the same. With age I’m wanting more and more to take care of this one body I’ve been given though! I definitely want to finally commit and get back to my potential. I appreciate this community and all the people on here for just being awesome in general!

Reactions: TalkAdmin and BigHulk
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Thanks! Definitely glad to be here. I had a bad rotator cuff and labrum tear while playing ball in college. Unfortunately lifting was never the same for me. I came back from PT too soon, tore it again and the surgery didnt go well and was definitely never the same. With age I’m wanting more and more to take care of this one body I’ve been given though! I definitely want to finally commit and get back to my potential. I appreciate this community and all the people on here for just being awesome in general!
How are you?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk