• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phelps raced against a shark

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Disappointing but not really, Olympian swimmer Michael Phelps had lost to a shark in their 100 meter race by 2 seconds. It was a Discovery Channel special to stir awareness on marine life. However, the shark is not a real shark but a computer-generated image that swam based on the normal speed of a shark. The public felt fooled by the hype in thinking that it was a real great white shark that Phelps would be racing with.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fucking stupid. A computer generated shark.

How about we put him in the ocean and put a great white behind him. Let's see who wins.

P

Pharmacom

jaja ... pair of sharks

Fucking stupid. A computer generated shark.

How about we put him in the ocean and put a great white behind him. Let's see who wins.

R

rz3300

Banned
Oh yeah, and now I am wondering why I kind of just forgot about that. I remember that a lot of people are upset because they actually thought that he was going to race a real shark? I maybe thought he was too, just not interested enough to watch though.