Your first visit?
Register

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Reliability You Can Trust
    PSL -is YOUR ONE STOP SHOP!
    for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation CRobin's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Picture says a thousand words

Totally agree why cure cancer when they can make more money charging for lifelong treatments

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Anything that does what it says is banned, never released, or pharma takes it over and you pay out the assshhhh.. The US is good for that.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation CRobin's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Like who do you think was behind trying to make kratom illegal which is one of the only natural remedies to help people detox from opiates. Big pharma wants us all hopped up on painkillers and they don't give options to quit it's either suboxen maintenance or methadon maintanence which both are more difficult to quit then heroin it self

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I agree to that signage because my question is about the supplements that have a disclaimer at the bottom of the label or box - no approved therapeutic claims. The drug companies are able to manufacture and market their supplements with no proper and sufficient testing for the efficacy of their products. And the government seems to be content in just labeling those supplements with the said disclaimer.

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The people who have the most money control everything.

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandoy View Post
    I agree to that signage because my question is about the supplements that have a disclaimer at the bottom of the label or box - no approved therapeutic claims. The drug companies are able to manufacture and market their supplements with no proper and sufficient testing for the efficacy of their products. And the government seems to be content in just labeling those supplements with the said disclaimer.
    Like Gardsil?

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

My thoughts are that this is true, to a certain degree. I think that everyone can agree that medicine has come a long way and that there are some good that comes from medications, but more often than not it seems that the profit decides the manufacturing and distribution, which is worrisome at best.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Agree with u bro
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    The people who have the most money control everything.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The pharmaceutical industry is out for one thing.. Profit.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

If you have the money, you have the power, if you have the power, you have the control! End game

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Chad_Frazier's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Big pharma is the absolute worst

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Chad_Frazier View Post
    Big pharma is the absolute worst
    Absolutely agree!

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

There are good pharmas, these are usually the small ones, they still have values but when it comes to big pharmas well it's all about money and how to earn more money. We all know that the nature of any business is to make money but what's wrong with big businesses like the Pharmaceuticals and Oil industries nowadays and even then is that they undermine the welfare and interests of the people for their evil self interests. It's very hard to believe that cancer has still no cure and that we haven't invented yet fuel that isn't fossil based. I really think someone or some organization or government should police these things.

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

There is some truth to the poster. Just imagine the monies these pharma co rake in just for one disease alone: cancer. And the patients don't even get well. The mortality rate for those stricken with the big C is higher that those who really get well. Some body in the forum asked about government intervention. It's a far cry really for the govt to step in the picture because these big pharma co pay lots of taxes and the state wouldn't want to kill the cow that feeds them. It's a whole wicked thing when big monies is involved. As Victor Hugo would say, " Behind every great wealth is a great crime."

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I certainly agree with the poster/banner. I am reminded of the expensive meds for cancer patients who will eventually turn out to be dead after the medication. I mean why should anyone spend so much for something that is NOT certain? It's like gambling where you bet for a thing just for the pleasure of betting , win or lose. But when the stakes are high, especially so that it is your very life at stake,then why gamble. On a brighter side, there are holistic doctors whose approach to cancer is boosting the energy system of the body to resist the cancer cells, and most of these techniques are working side by side with traditional forms of healing. Talk of baking soda as being a possible cure for cancer has actually some logical/scientific basis which cannot just be outrightly dismissed.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation NoviceNinja's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

That picture is so real. I remember a friend of mine who works in the pharmaceutical industry said that they are happy when new viruses get discovered because it translates to more money for them. Sometimes they are the ones who create the virus then also create the vaccine for it. Greedy!

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

collapse Posting Permissions