• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Do you set targets?

R

remnant

Banned
I have a certain phobia of setting targets and this can apply to my
exercise regimes. I prefer to work spontaneously since targets put me
under pressure. I am the sort of person who doesn't function well
under pressure. Working freewheel makes you to be motivated as there
are no strings attached and you find out that in fact, you have
exceeded your targets.

fitnessmara

fitnessmara

I don't set targets in a way that I weigh everything I do, like make notes of the numbers of calories I take every day, or how much exercise I do daily.
I mostly set a week targets, because my daily planner is not the same as an every day.
I also don't feel like working the same intensity if I already had a very difficult and exhausting day before it.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In whatever we do, it is always good to have a target like a timeframe for the activity or project. Having no set goals will only tolerate one’s lack of discipline and more likely the objective will not be achieved. Especially in losing weight or in building up muscles, you need the exercise or workout regularly. But without a target, it is more likely that your goal will be farther and farther to reach as you go along.

fitnessmara

fitnessmara

I think because I recently restarted my fitness regime I still don't have it all scheduled in a way that could be called 'a plan', but I do stick to some general normative.
Maybe a planning app would do miracles for me because I lack time to re-program everything and calculate down to all the peculiar details.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I always set a monthly target but unlike others who set it by weight, I set my monthly target by reps. The good thing about this you just have to count your reps and once you've achieved it then you can be sure that you've lost weight.