• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

May-Mac fight tickets are hard to sell

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As per the article in the newspaper, the $10k tickets in the upcoming fight of Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor are not selling. And although the pay-per-view subscriptions are already rising in numbers, it is presumed to be more from the mixed martial arts fans who are of the younger generation. The wealthy boxing fans who can afford that expensive ringside tickets seem not to be interested and maybe they agree that the fight is just a circus.

P

Pharmacom

Maybe the rich are tired of this kind of spectacle and they want something new

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what a joke. 10k to watch a fight

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As an update, the ticket sales for the May-Mac is already moving. Only few are left in the $500 zone although the most expensive tickets at $10k for 2 persons are still slow. But with the promotion of the fight, I think the T-Mobile arena will be packed full. One pundit said that 2 days before the fight, the promoter will give away the remaining tickets.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Contrary to the expection of Showtime, the promotions company of the Mayweather-McGregor fight, the ticket sales failed to match the numbers of the so called Fight of the Century in 2015 that features Floyd Mayweather versus Manny Pacquiao. The May-Mac fight earned only $55 million as against the record $72 million of the May-Pac fight at the MGM Grand. Only 13k tickets were sold from the 20k capacity of the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

R

rz3300

Banned
I am interested to see how the numbers were compared to some of the other fights, and it would not surprise me to see ticket sales not as much, but then TV and other revenue would probably be much higher. Regardless these two made out with a fortune, and they knew it all along.