• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What if bodybuilders at the Olympia were tested for steroids?

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is just sort of a thought experiment.

What would happen to the Mr. Olympia if bodybuilders were tested for Steroids and HGH, etc?

Do you think that there was ever a Mr. Olympia winner that did not take anything, steroids, hgh,any type of doping?

Thoughts?

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Re: What is bodybuilders at the Olympia were tested for steroids?

I,would say there would be alot of interesting ,results to look at .I'm sure they all run about the same thing precontest ,but it would be very interesting to see who was using something others were not.
I would say 90% sure ,there has not been a Olympia yet that the top 10 were not cycling,and there is nothing wrong with that imho,we all know u,can take 15 grams of test a week ,but if you don't put the work in your not gonna do anything more than waste good gear and make alot of pin holes in yourself for nothing.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I agree 100% mountain man!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

These guys are competitive and will do what ever it takes to win. In professional bodybuilding, I do not believe it is possible to compete using natural means only. This is just my opinion.

Great post KaiGold!

Thanks for posting guys!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I don't know if they can test for HGH or maybe I'm wrong, but either way, without them supps you won't have THE Mr Olympia. I mean, me as a natural and I never watched a natural bodybuilding show and also I was never interested in it, lol.

Torres

Torres

That would be awesome to see what these guys are really using . Everyone always speculates on what they believe their cycles could be , but nobody really knows. But either way , the Olympia wouldn't be the Olympia without anabolics . Ever since the beginning bodybuilders have always been looking to edge over one another in some way , so anabolics is the way for them , and I'm cool with that .

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Personally I don't want to ever see a drug tested Mr olympia.

P

Pharmacom

Agree with u bro. Professional bodybuilding its big money . People here do all what whey need for win
These guys are competitive and will do what ever it takes to win. In professional bodybuilding, I do not believe it is possible to compete using natural means only. This is just my opinion.

Great post KaiGold!

Thanks for posting guys!