• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RIP Sean Harris

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
As most of you know I hate making these posts but I feel it is important to do so.
Sean harris dies
RIP IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Sean Harris!

From fitness-on.com

IFBB Pro Sean Harris passed away !!

It is with a very heavy heart that we make this post. We are very sad to report that @ifbbproseanharris has passed away. He was involved in a single car accident, falling asleep behind the wheel…He hit a tree.
He was few days away from doing the Tampa Pro.

As huge and intimidating as Sean was, he was just about as kind as a guy could be.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Sean’s wife, children, extended family and to his many friends and fans.

David Baye had this to say about Sean:

More sad news in bodybuilding today. Just got the word that last night, IFBB Pro Sean Harris passed away in a tragic car accident. I had the pleasure of getting to know Sean through my work with MD and he was always a great guy. I remember his wife and boys sitting right behind me when he won his pro card and their heartwarming cheers for dad.

I don’t care how cliche it sounds…don’t waste any opportunities to tell the people in your life how much you love them. Never know when your last chance may be.

Thoughts and prayers to his family, especially his wife and boys.

2015 Interview with David Baye

Sean harris ifbb

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Car accident falling asleep at the wheel. That is terrible news.

My prayers go out to his family.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well you certainly never want to miss those precious opportunites to tell the people that you love about how you feel. I hope that everyone in the family can find peace and he will certainly be missed.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is so sad. I feel for his family.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

RIP
Always tell ur loved ones u love them at least 2x ed when u,leave home,in the morning and before bed,everynight