Your first visit?
Register

Thread: RIP Sean Harris

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

RIP Sean Harris

As most of you know I hate making these posts but I feel it is important to do so.
    Name:  sean-harris-dies.png
Views: 681
Size:  732.3 KB
    RIP IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Sean Harris!

From fitness-on.com

IFBB Pro Sean Harris passed away !!

It is with a very heavy heart that we make this post. We are very sad to report that @ifbbproseanharris has passed away. He was involved in a single car accident, falling asleep behind the wheel…He hit a tree.
    He was few days away from doing the Tampa Pro.

As huge and intimidating as Sean was, he was just about as kind as a guy could be.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Sean’s wife, children, extended family and to his many friends and fans.

David Baye had this to say about Sean:

More sad news in bodybuilding today. Just got the word that last night, IFBB Pro Sean Harris passed away in a tragic car accident. I had the pleasure of getting to know Sean through my work with MD and he was always a great guy. I remember his wife and boys sitting right behind me when he won his pro card and their heartwarming cheers for dad.

I don’t care how cliche it sounds…don’t waste any opportunities to tell the people in your life how much you love them. Never know when your last chance may be.

Thoughts and prayers to his family, especially his wife and boys.

2015 Interview with David Baye

Name:  sean-harris-ifbb.png
Views: 535
Size:  833.2 KB

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: RIP Sean Harris

Car accident falling asleep at the wheel. That is terrible news.

My prayers go out to his family.

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Well you certainly never want to miss those precious opportunites to tell the people that you love about how you feel. I hope that everyone in the family can find peace and he will certainly be missed.

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

That is so sad. I feel for his family.

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

RIP
    Always tell ur loved ones u love them at least 2x ed when u,leave home,in the morning and before bed,everynight

collapse Posting Permissions