• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cliff diving

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I chanced upon on tv the other day the coverage of the European Cliff Diving competition. I actually had lost my focus on the game because my eyes were transfixed on the beauty of the venue. The cliff was about 100 meters high and the water, most likely, is very deep because there were men in scuba gear ready to assist the diver after hitting the water. It’s a new experience for me to watch cliff diving. What a sport.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well these things really scare me, but I have been rock hopping up north, which is kind of similar, but not really as intense. I have to respect these athletes though who go out and risk it, because they have something that I don't.

P

Pharmacom

its very extremely . but I like it

johnjohn

johnjohn

Definitely a extreme sport the hights they jump from are insane. Dont think its for me though nobody wants to see a big guy jumping holding hes nose lolz

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm a cliff diver.. very low cliffs. :)