Rich Piana is in a coma! - Page 2
Your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation to7update's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Rich Piana is in a coma!

Great news coming from his GF, I hope it's true and that he can return to the healthy side of life.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMecca Crew View Post
    Here is an update on Rich Piana from TMZ

BODYBUILDER RICH PIANA
    ALIVE AND FIGHTING
    ... Girlfriend Says

Name:  Rich-Piana.jpg
Views: 1005
Size:  0

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/11/rich-p...ll-alive-coma/

Bodybuilding superstar Rich Piana is alive and fighting for his life after a medical emergency in Florida this week ... so says his girlfriend.
    TMZ Sports has learned ... Piana's fitness model girlfriend, Chanel Jansen, was with Piana when he collapsed and hit his head on Monday afternoon.
    Sources tell us ... Chanel administered CPR on the massive 46-year-old until help arrived.
    He was transported to a nearby hospital where he was put in a medically induced coma.
    There were rumors that Piana died from his injuries -- but Chanel says that's just not true.
    " I just want to be clear [Piana] is STILL ALIVE," Chanel says ... "All myself and his family are asking for is POSITIVE thoughts, prayers, and love."
    Piana is a former Mr. California who went on to become a huge Instagram sensation -- racking up more than 1 million followers with pumped up photos and videos.
    He's a staple on the bodybuilding circuit and has worked out with some of the biggest stars in the sport -- including the guy who plays The Mountain on "Game of Thrones."

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/11/rich-p...ll-alive-coma/

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

What really Happened to Rich

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Well I don't know what makes Valentino such an expert on it. I don't think he knows either.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

listen joe

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thanks Joe and UB! I was wondering when Joe was going to get back to me. Sorry to bother you on your vaca bro but you are our go to guy on this shit.

Rich will pull through!

Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!

Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca1
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Unbelievable about the rumors. People just fucking put up anything just to get traffic. Glad that shit don't happen here.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation gv0861's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I will be the first to say that I do not approve of Rich and his life style. Having said that, he is one of us in the sense that he loves the weights and the constant challenge to get and stay big. He belongs to the Iron Brotherhood and is a human being, and because of that deserves respect and privacy. Enough of the haters and rumor mongers and let the man heal. Once he is better, let him decide if he is going to share his story or change his life style.

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Oh wow that is terrible, and of course I hope that all is well for his family and loved one and my best goes out to them. That must be an awful situation and not easy to deal with, and hoping for the best.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by gv0861 View Post
    I will be the first to say that I do not approve of Rich and his life style. Having said that, he is one of us in the sense that he loves the weights and the constant challenge to get and stay big. He belongs to the Iron Brotherhood and is a human being, and because of that deserves respect and privacy. Enough of the haters and rumor mongers and let the man heal. Once he is better, let him decide if he is going to share his story or change his life style.
    That's the thing, when one reaches the celebrity status, starts earning a lot of money, some or many excesses are committed and our health comes second...

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Joe's the man!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArmStrong's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

anything new going on with rich?

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

It's really sad that so many other bodybuilding forums and sites are just putting up bullshit. I've seen so much shit about Rich that is just made up rumors just to get people. I think they call it click bait.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Big Beef's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

There are a lot of media sources that will do & say anything to get people's attention. Some with absolutely no respect.. obviously! Politics & celebrities are probably the worst. Glad to hear he's alright. I'm sure that video by Joe will help to clear up some of the bs.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by ArmStrong View Post
    Still in a coma, and the 20 bottles of steroids found at his place along with the fact that his girlfriend is asking for prayers don't make it look better. Opium addiction or steroids overuse, who knows?

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by to7update View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmStrong View Post
    Still in a coma, and the 20 bottles of steroids found at his place along with the fact that his girlfriend is asking for prayers don't make it look better. Opium addiction or steroids overuse, who knows?
    That 20 bottles story is most likely bullshit.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Wow. I shocked . Hope all will be good

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Updates?

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps