• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rich Piana is in a coma!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
I cannot verify this but it seems to be the case that Rich Piana is in a coma!! TalkAdmin told me he will ask Joe Peitaro about it and will get back to me to verify. I hope Rich will be ok.

Send Rich Piana a message

This is from tmz.com

BODYBUILDING CHAMP RICH PIANA
MEDICALLY INDUCED COMA
... After Emergency

Pro bodybuilder Rich Piana was placed into a medically induced coma this week after suffering a medical emergency at his Florida home, law enforcement sources tell TMZ Sports.
46-year-old Piana has competed and won several bodybuilding competitions over the years -- including Mr. California -- and has become an Instagram sensation, racking up more than 1 million followers.
Law enforcement sources tell us ... emergency personnel responded to a possible overdose call at Piana's home on Monday afternoon. When they arrived, Piana was unresponsive and was transported to a nearby hospital where he was placed into a medically induced coma.
Unclear how he's doing now. We're working on the story.

Rich Piana

This next one is from eob:

Breaking News: Rich Piana in medically induced coma
By EOB staff

Updated: August 10, 2017
Rich Piana - Coma

Rich Piana – Coma

Shocking news just in tonight of Rich Piana being put into a medically induced coma after suffering an overdose.

According to tmz.com, Rich Piana had a medical emergency at his Florida home.

Emergency personnel responded to a possible overdose call at Piana’s home on Monday afternoon. When they arrived, Piana was unresponsive and was transported to a nearby hospital where he was placed into a medically induced coma.

Rich Piana is the social media king when it comes to Youtube videos. He does not hold back on his discussions regarding anabolic steroids and other things related to the sport of bodybuilding. His supplement brand is aldo very popular with bodybuilding fans.

It was not long ago that Rich Piana said that he has cleaned up his life when it comes to certain types of bad habits.

No news yet on how Rich Piana is doing, as soon as updates come in, updates will be posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope Rich will be ok but it doesn't sound good when they put you into a coma on purpose.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shit biting him in the ass but I hope he pull thru

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So sad hope he beats this!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hope he recovers very very bad news

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It doesn't sound good indeed. I hope he has a full recovery and he overcomes this situation.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Joe is on vacation and hasn't heard anything yet but I hope to hear from him today.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get well Rich. fucking sad shit.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Wish him a speedy recovery!

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
been reading rumors about rich piana being dead. hope it not true!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Here is an update on Rich Piana from TMZ

BODYBUILDER RICH PIANA
ALIVE AND FIGHTING
... Girlfriend Says

View attachment 14695

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/11/rich-piana-still-alive-coma/

Bodybuilding superstar Rich Piana is alive and fighting for his life after a medical emergency in Florida this week ... so says his girlfriend.
TMZ Sports has learned ... Piana's fitness model girlfriend, Chanel Jansen, was with Piana when he collapsed and hit his head on Monday afternoon.
Sources tell us ... Chanel administered CPR on the massive 46-year-old until help arrived.
He was transported to a nearby hospital where he was put in a medically induced coma.
There were rumors that Piana died from his injuries -- but Chanel says that's just not true.
" I just want to be clear [Piana] is STILL ALIVE," Chanel says ... "All myself and his family are asking for is POSITIVE thoughts, prayers, and love."
Piana is a former Mr. California who went on to become a huge Instagram sensation -- racking up more than 1 million followers with pumped up photos and videos.
He's a staple on the bodybuilding circuit and has worked out with some of the biggest stars in the sport -- including the guy who plays The Mountain on "Game of Thrones."

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/11/rich-piana-still-alive-coma/

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if he lives I bet he will change his lifestyle. I'm praying for him.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
I do not know what to believe but I got this from Generation Iron:

Rich Piana and 5% Percent Nutrition director of marketing Jon Gatewood has confirmed with Generation Iron that Rich Piana is in stable condition and improving. It is still unknown what the direct cause of his hospitalization beyond rumors of overdose.

Torres

Torres

Damn, when this info first came out , everybody was like , " I told you so " about the anabolic use , and then it was that he OD'd , so everybody was like well " The Rec drugs " , including me , but now it's because he fell , hit his head , and when they put you in an induced coma , it's not always bad. The dr's do that so that the body has a better chance of recovery , so that , from what I believe , the brain doesn't continue to swell up and damage itself. So it's not always a bad thing .
People jump to conclusions , I did too . It's best to wait and get all the correct info .
Best wishes and Speedy Recovery !!!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't jump to conclusions but I did believe the story. I hope Rich will be ok.

Fucking rumors always run rampit in the bodybuilding industry.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Glad to hear his condition is improving.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Rich Piana Updates from his girlfriend I believe. Her name is Chanel:

Chanel:

I will not be posting any updates after this until further notice. I just want to be clear @1dayumay is STILL ALIVE. All myself and his family are asking for is POSITIVE thoughts, prayers, and love. PLEASE i’m BEGGING you all to have some respect and realize how EXTREMELY difficult this is for us. Thank you to all of you staying positive and sending well wishes, prayers, and love. We appreciate it more than you will ever know. #theloveofmylife #richpiana #love #staystrong #staypositive #myheart #positivevibes #positivevibesonly #thankful

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great news coming from his GF, I hope it's true and that he can return to the healthy side of life.

Here is an update on Rich Piana from TMZ

BODYBUILDER RICH PIANA
ALIVE AND FIGHTING
... Girlfriend Says

View attachment 14695

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/11/rich-piana-still-alive-coma/

Bodybuilding superstar Rich Piana is alive and fighting for his life after a medical emergency in Florida this week ... so says his girlfriend.
TMZ Sports has learned ... Piana's fitness model girlfriend, Chanel Jansen, was with Piana when he collapsed and hit his head on Monday afternoon.
Sources tell us ... Chanel administered CPR on the massive 46-year-old until help arrived.
He was transported to a nearby hospital where he was put in a medically induced coma.
There were rumors that Piana died from his injuries -- but Chanel says that's just not true.
" I just want to be clear [Piana] is STILL ALIVE," Chanel says ... "All myself and his family are asking for is POSITIVE thoughts, prayers, and love."
Piana is a former Mr. California who went on to become a huge Instagram sensation -- racking up more than 1 million followers with pumped up photos and videos.
He's a staple on the bodybuilding circuit and has worked out with some of the biggest stars in the sport -- including the guy who plays The Mountain on "Game of Thrones."

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/11/rich-piana-still-alive-coma/

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What really Happened to Rich

[video=youtube;BOXBVbCRT4g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=BOXBVbCRT4g[/video]