• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Honeymoon/Vacation

BAMA76

BAMA76

Banned
Ok here is my story. 7 months before the wedding i get a phone call from a man who is a retired admiral that is like a father to me and he asked me the question "If you and your bride to be could go ANYWHERE in the world for your honeymoon where would it be?" I must say i was a bit surprised. So that same night i call her and told her about the phone call and just like myself she was blown away at this question, her answer was Hawaii and i myself always wanted to go to, but could never afford it. So after about a week i call him back and say we would choose Hawaii and this man said "Well son thats where you are going." So naturally i say what? no way are you kidding, and he goes into the details that we were gonna be going to Hawaii and staying in their timeshare free of charge for 2 weeks!!!! So her and i start looking at placs to go and we chose The Big Island and Kauai we would be staying 1 week at each. Ok, now we are wondering how the hell are we gonna pay for everything else, well another 5 months rocked on and we are saving everything and she gets a call from a friend and she says "I would like to pay for your airfare to and from Hawaii." Ok now we are both really overwhelmed that these people would come forth and do this for us!!! So our wedding day arrives and it was the very best day of my life we had a great time and after we stayed in Brevard,NC for 1 week, we were off. It gets better, upon opening the gifts one night we were blessed with enough money to have our bills paid for 2 months after we got back and enough spending money in Hawaii for 2 WEEKS!!! we had a budget of 120.00 a day in Hawaii for 2 weeks!!!! AMAZING how people just came with selfless acts of love to make this the best honeymoon/vacation we ever had.
There is alot more to this story but i think you get the picture. We are truly thankful for the people we surround ourselves with.

20151224 103925 20151225 131722 DSC 0385 DSC 0900
From left to right: Hanalei Bay in Kauai, the "Niagara Falls of Hawaii," Waimea Canyon (the "Grand Canyon of Hawaii"), and a black sand beach on the Big Island

R

rz3300

Banned
Well those are some factastic photos. We did not really go anywhere too exotic for our trip just because the timing and the budget did not work out at the time, but I hope that we can get somewhere like that one of these days.

BAMA76

BAMA76

Banned
Well those are some factastic photos. We did not really go anywhere too exotic for our trip just because the timing and the budget did not work out at the time, but I hope that we can get somewhere like that one of these days.
Brother I hope you do get to also. Like I stated all of our trip was paid for all we needed was spending

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
That is amazing! Nice guy to do that!

Thanks for posting here!

BAMA76

BAMA76

Banned
This was suppose to be in the contest category.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I'll. Add. A link for you