• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2017 Afghanistan Championship Results

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Back in 2008 Yasin Qaderi won the Mr. Afghanistan title. Guess what! He just won it again! Yasin Qaderi is Mr. Afghanistan 2017!

From ToloNews.com

Hearts were beating fast and fans were waiting enthusiastically to find out who won the title this year, when the jury announced Yasin Qaderi from Kabul as Mr Afghanistan 2017 following this year’s bodybuilding contest.

Herat's contestant took second place and Balkh's gained third place in the competition.

At least 321 bodybuilders from 27 provinces attended the four-day bodybuilding and fitness competition which started on August 12.

“I succeeded to win the title once again after nine years. The first time was in 2008 when I got the title,” Qaderi said. “I had tough exercises this year and finally I reclaimed the honor.”

Qaderi won the title for the first time in 2008.

Head of the Bodybuilding Federation Bawar Hotak said they have selected the top athletes from around the country in the 12th Mr Afghanistan Championship.

“It is the first time that the competition hosts athletes from 27 provinces. The level of the competition was very high compared to previous years ,” he said.

He added: “The athletes invested huge time and money to attend the contest. We succeeded to select best athletes in fitness, bodybuilding and disabled persons teams who will be able to take part in international competitions.”

The Bodybuilding Federation selected 14 bodybuilders to represent Afghanistan at Asian competitions within a week in South Korea.