• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NFL Coast-To-Coast

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
We have started a weekly show (@musclesportmag Instagram Live & archived on the MuscleSportTV YouTube channel) entitled "NFL Coast-To-Coast," which will be co-hosted by myself (in NY) and Dave "Camerica Muscle" Gois (in LA), hence the double-meaning name.

Wednesdays at 3 PM EST.

Here's the inaugural episode, on which we did a preview of the NFC East and North divisions.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't wait to watch it later today!

R

rz3300

Banned
That went fast, and it feels like the other day it was still last season. I have not really heard all that much so far about the season, which is a bit surprising, but this seems like a good place to start.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
That went fast, and it feels like the other day it was still last season. I have not really heard all that much so far about the season, which is a bit surprising, but this seems like a good place to start.
I'm an NFL Network and NFL Radio junkie.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
That's awesome Joe!

I love the new show! We are going to have an NFL forum here soon! I hope you will be a part of it!

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I did my fantasy draft and not things are set, but I still cannot believe that it is already September. It was nice to see some college football yesterday and that sort of got me in the mood to see the pros go at it now.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Well I did my fantasy draft and not things are set, but I still cannot believe that it is already September. It was nice to see some college football yesterday and that sort of got me in the mood to see the pros go at it now.
I'm a football junkie and will watch everything, but prefer the NFL over NCAA. But I'm also a Penn State fan and they look solid this year, so I'll be tuning in more.

R

rz3300

Banned
I wonder if this type of service or product has taken a hit with the whole political scene going on now. I am not even sure the regular forms of media and broadcasting are even taking a hit so maybe everything is all safe.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I wonder if this type of service or product has taken a hit with the whole political scene going on now. I am not even sure the regular forms of media and broadcasting are even taking a hit so maybe everything is all safe.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff