Your first visit?
Register

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

NFL Coast-To-Coast

We have started a weekly show (@musclesportmag Instagram Live & archived on the MuscleSportTV YouTube channel) entitled "NFL Coast-To-Coast," which will be co-hosted by myself (in NY) and Dave "Camerica Muscle" Gois (in LA), hence the double-meaning name.

Wednesdays at 3 PM EST.

Here's the inaugural episode, on which we did a preview of the NFC East and North divisions.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: NFL Coast-To-Coast

I can't wait to watch it later today!

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

That went fast, and it feels like the other day it was still last season. I have not really heard all that much so far about the season, which is a bit surprising, but this seems like a good place to start.

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by rz3300 View Post
    That went fast, and it feels like the other day it was still last season. I have not really heard all that much so far about the season, which is a bit surprising, but this seems like a good place to start.
    I'm an NFL Network and NFL Radio junkie.

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

That's awesome Joe!

I love the new show! We are going to have an NFL forum here soon! I hope you will be a part of it!

Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!

Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca1
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Well I did my fantasy draft and not things are set, but I still cannot believe that it is already September. It was nice to see some college football yesterday and that sort of got me in the mood to see the pros go at it now.

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Well I did my fantasy draft and not things are set, but I still cannot believe that it is already September. It was nice to see some college football yesterday and that sort of got me in the mood to see the pros go at it now.
    I'm a football junkie and will watch everything, but prefer the NFL over NCAA. But I'm also a Penn State fan and they look solid this year, so I'll be tuning in more.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I wonder if this type of service or product has taken a hit with the whole political scene going on now. I am not even sure the regular forms of media and broadcasting are even taking a hit so maybe everything is all safe.

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I wonder if this type of service or product has taken a hit with the whole political scene going on now. I am not even sure the regular forms of media and broadcasting are even taking a hit so maybe everything is all safe.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions