Your first visit?
Register

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Send Rich Piana a message

Hey everyone,

We have been talking about Rich Piana on this site for years. Just search his name and you will find tons of posts. With that said I really felt we should offer up some emotional support and UnderBody had an idea to put up a thread here to send him a message so that is what I am doing.

Write something to Rich Piana and when we have a bunch of messages I will personally make sure he gets them if he is able.

Leave your message for Rich in this thread but if you want updates on his condition visit this thread: https://musclemecca.com/showthread.p...a-is-in-a-coma!

My personal message is short and simple. Hang in there Rich. You can get through this shit.

Name:  Rich-Piana.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  50.0 KB

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Send Rich Piana a message

Get well Rich!

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

You are in my thoughts and prayers Rich.

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Praying for you rich.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

you can beat this rich

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Come back Rich!

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation tlmiller87.tm's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Rich Piana is in a coma!

Get well soon

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Big Beef's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hang in there man. Prayers for you & your family

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation CRobin's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Cmon rich! you have always been such an inspiration and I know that of any one your gonna pull through and make it through this! 5% er for life brotha you got this!

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I wish him all the best! He can recover from this. Come on Rich I really enjoy your lifestyle videos!

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thanks guys, keep them coming!

I still have a bunch from FB to post. Will try to get them tonight..

Bob Ronacher: Brother you are the God Father of us the 5% ER'S we look up to you my friend.
    Thanks for all the STRAIGHT UP advice your share your straight to the point we like that. Thanks.
    Get well brother looking to see you again

Parkash Budakoti: Get well soon

Dennis Clyde Jury: He was great.supperbody.nice guy.u can use steroid s and u must if u want great body many who are old have many yrs.but not to mix other drugs.get better. Rich

George Campbell: my message for rich is to look for peace within himself, money and fame cannot make you happy, true happiness is found inside.

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 08-22-2017 at 10:35 PM.

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

More messages to Rich via our FB Page:

Bill C Adams: Prayers Big Man I have faith you will train for this as big and bad as you have in the gym

Martin Garcia: Sending you best wishes for a full recovery, big man. You can do it!

Shane Tutin: Come on fella you the man you,ve got this buddy. Fuck the haters.

James Lord: Speedy recovery rich.respect

Rick Mojica: God bless brother!

Josh Hudson: You got this rich get some

Scott Perna: All the best Rich!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Prayers to you rich to pull through and for a strong recovery! All things are possible through the lord.

Reliability You Can Trust
    PSL -is YOUR ONE STOP SHOP!
    for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

collapse Posting Permissions