Golovkin versus Canelo
Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Golovkin versus Canelo

Saul Canelo Alvarez of Mexico will try to be an irresistible force against an immovable object in the person of undefeated middleweight Gennady Golovkin. The fight is set on September 16 but there is no hype yet from the promoters. Canelo is the most popular boxer in Mexico and his only loss is in the hands of Floyd Mayweather by decision. My money goes to Golovkin.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Golovkin versus Canelo

I have been hearing a lot about Canelo lately from a lot of different sources, but for whatever reason I cannot seem to remember what it is all about. I call it the curse of this other fight that is going on or scheduled to here soon, but I need to pay more attention here.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Personally I think that this is set to be the fight of the year, and the only reason it hasn't had the build up it deserves is because everyone has been too preoccupied with the circus that was Mayweather verses McGreggor. Now that fight (if you can call it that?) is out of the way, attention now should rightly turn to this one. I have Golovkin down as the winner, but I can see Canelo putting up a significant performance and that will only enhance his reputation around the world.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The betting odds are in favor of Golovkin to retain his middleweight belt. Still undefeated with 37 wins, he is still considered as the most formidable middleweight if not the best pound for pound. Canelo on the other hand has more fights with 50 wins and only 1 loss. Both fighters have a record of 34 knockout wins so another slambang bout is expected from the 2 fighters.

collapse Posting Permissions