• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Golovkin versus Canelo

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Saul Canelo Alvarez of Mexico will try to be an irresistible force against an immovable object in the person of undefeated middleweight Gennady Golovkin. The fight is set on September 16 but there is no hype yet from the promoters. Canelo is the most popular boxer in Mexico and his only loss is in the hands of Floyd Mayweather by decision. My money goes to Golovkin.

R

rz3300

Banned
I have been hearing a lot about Canelo lately from a lot of different sources, but for whatever reason I cannot seem to remember what it is all about. I call it the curse of this other fight that is going on or scheduled to here soon, but I need to pay more attention here.

P

pwarbi

Personally I think that this is set to be the fight of the year, and the only reason it hasn't had the build up it deserves is because everyone has been too preoccupied with the circus that was Mayweather verses McGreggor. Now that fight (if you can call it that?) is out of the way, attention now should rightly turn to this one. I have Golovkin down as the winner, but I can see Canelo putting up a significant performance and that will only enhance his reputation around the world.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The betting odds are in favor of Golovkin to retain his middleweight belt. Still undefeated with 37 wins, he is still considered as the most formidable middleweight if not the best pound for pound. Canelo on the other hand has more fights with 50 wins and only 1 loss. Both fighters have a record of 34 knockout wins so another slambang bout is expected from the 2 fighters.