• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Thank u talk admin and Mecca community

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Talk admin has been so good to me and provides us with a board that is a family and community. all members here are the best guys and girls I have ever had a opportunity to talk to and be part of everyday,this is my home board so thank all of you esp talk admin for this great community,let's all give back and keep our home alive.:huepfen024:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Talk admin has been so good to me and provides us with a board that is a family and community. all members here are the best guys and girls I have ever had a opportunity to talk to and be part of everyday,this is my home board so thank all of you esp talk admin for this great community,let's all give back and keep our home alive.:huepfen024:
I agree brother. This is a fantastic board. No down talking no flaming. Brothers helping brothers achieve their goals. It does feel a little like home.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree brother no down talking no flaming brothers helping brothers achieve there goals. It does feel a little like home

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I agree brother no down talking no flaming brothers helping brothers achieve there goals. It does feel a little like home
All good people and admin is the best I have ever worked with

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Thank you guys so much. I can't tell you all how much I appreciate the kind words!

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll give back a little. Just let me know how. This is my favorite site.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I'm always down to help the community out