• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lethal Weapon

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A Mel Gibson and Danny Glover starrer, Lethal Weapon is a pure action with a sprinkling of humor.It is another LAPD (Los Angeles Police Department) inspired movie but Glover plays Roger Murtaugh who is about to retire. He is partnered with a derring do Martin Riggs who was a soldier from the special forces. A movie with a simple plot, Lethal Weapon grossed more than $100 million.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I am not the biggest fan of Mel Gibson, on a couple of levels, but I will admit that these movies are pretty classic. The show though, I have not seen it nor do I even want to see what it is like. What is better, though, are the remakes on Its Always Sunny.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not interested in the tv show either, but I like the movies. 1st & last movies were my favorite. I think Jet Lee was an awesome addition to the last of the series!