• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Upcoming middleweight star in UFC

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From a mediocre record of 11 wins and 4 losses, New Zealander Robert Whittaker made his presence felt after defeating UFC number 1 middleweight contender Yoel Romero in a convincing unanimous decision. And that win came despite the injury to Whittaker’s knee. It is expected that Whittaker’s next fight would be a blockbuster because of his exciting style in attacking his opponent. By the way, Whittaker is now the interim champion with that win over Romero. The interim champion is the pretender to the throne of Michael Bisping.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well you can probably find some better records out there than your eleven and four, but we all know that this does not always capture what is really happening. I will have to take note and keep my eye on this guy.