• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Supplement myths

R

remnant

Banned
Some people assume that supplements are a replacement to a good weight
loss diet and neglect exercise. Even the eat loss supplement called
Alli necessitates a dietary change, you are required to but your fat
intake otherwise there will be complications. The same applies to
hoodia a plant weight loss supplement which has not been tested on
humans. Its used to reduce appetite and hunger for desert expeditions.
Even with supplements, the primacy of sacrifice can't be gainsaid.

fitnessmara

fitnessmara

Some people assume that supplements are a replacement to a good weight
loss diet and neglect exercise.

So they lose weight and end up with what?
All diets take down not only a body weight but also a muscle mass, and a person ends up with a flabby body, no muscle definition and pretty much looking like a inexpressive work of modern art. lol
If you desire a muscle definition of a rain-worm, this is the best way to go.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pardon me if you are a fanatic of supplements because I have to admit that I don't take supplements of any kind. I have been reading the pros and cons of supplements but what gets my attention are the cases that connected supplements to organ failure. And just to be safe, all I can take as supplements are herbal which is the pure version from the leaves or roots and not that in packets.

fitnessmara

fitnessmara

Pardon me if you are a fanatic of supplements because I have to admit that I don't take supplements of any kind. I have been reading the pros and cons of supplements but what gets my attention are the cases that connected supplements to organ failure. And just to be safe, all I can take as supplements are herbal which is the pure version from the leaves or roots and not that in packets.

I think you are completely right. It is important to avoid any kind of an artificial thing, because you could end up consuming something that causes more damage than actually helps in anything.
If the supplements of a high quality are made of plants and herbs, so why not use those directly and not out of a box that can be months old.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

You can't lose weight effectively by taking supplements if you don't exercise , if you want to lose weight then don't take supplements just fast for a week and you'll lose weight.