• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bodybuilding in the Olympics?

Should bodybuilding be an Olympic sport?

• Yes, bodybuilding should be an Olympic sport

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, bodybuilding should not be an Olympic sport

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Someone recently asked me what I thought about bodybuilding ever being in the Olympics. My opinion is that bodybuilding should be in the Olympics but it will probably never happen.

Why will bodybuilding never be an Olympic sport you ask?

Again, this is my own opinion. Bodybuilding is not really a team/athletic sport is one reason but the main reason I believe it will never happen is because of the massive amount of steroids and other bodybuilding chemicals involved! Another reason is due to the bodybuilding judging system being mainly personal preferences of the judges.

Wha do you think about it? Should bodybuilding be an Olympic sport? Will bodybuilding ever be an Olympic sport?

Bodybuilding olympics

Last edited:
R

rz3300

Banned
I cannot say that I really thought about it before, and maybe it is all the competitions on their own that it never really dawned on me. It would be interesting to see, but I think the whole not competition thing, as in live action at least, might weigh in.