RIP Dallas McCarver - Page 2
Your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Thudgens96's Avatar
    Height
    5'6
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: RIP Dallas McCarver

I literally had this kid as the 2nd coming the new Jay Cutler. I just don't want to believe it.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Thanks so much UB for letting us know. I usually try to keep up on this stuff so I can post on it right away but I totally missed this.

What a terrible day. I cannot imagine what his family is going through.
    talk, today is another black day for bodybuilding world. for me it was very hard to write this post. i met him last year in barcellona and i saw him on stage for the first time and i was impressed by him

i can only say "rip big dallas".

bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Thudgens96 View Post
    I literally had this kid as the 2nd coming the new Jay Cutler. I just don't want to believe it.
    true, he was the future of bodybuilding

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

No fucking way man!!! This cannot be real!
    So sad to hear this about Dallas, it felt like I knew him.....may he rest in peace....life is not fair at all.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

So sad! RIP Dallas. My prayers to you and your family.

Member bodybuilding reputation TM817's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

just saw this.. so sad...

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Damn unbelievable............... sad sad very sad news...............tmz said he choke on food dont know is this what really happened

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Really a shock. A home accident like this is the last thing anyone expects to happen. Terrible for him and his family.

Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com

bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    Really a shock. A home accident like this is the last thing anyone expects to happen. Terrible for him and his family.
    joe, how did dallas died? what kind of home accident?

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I Believe he choked on food but I am not positive yet.

Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!

Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca1
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!

bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

thank you talk!

MuscleMecca Crew
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation MuscleMecca Crew's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I cannot think of anything worse that has happened in bodybuilding in a long time or maybe forever. I feel terrible for his girlfriend and family. I just found out about this about an hour ago and I cannot get over it or accept it. I found out becuace I was going to post updates on Dallas.

I just read this.. from hollywoodlife.com

Name:  dallas-mccarver-dana-brooke-rip.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  0
    Dallas McCarver’s Girlfriend WWE Star Dana Brooke Trying To ‘Be Strong’ After His Death

Chris Rogers

So sad. Hours after we learned bodybuilding superstar Dallas McCarver passed away after reportedly choking on food, his girlfriend, WWE star Dana Brooke, said she’s trying to ‘be strong.’

“All we can do is be strong for him and pray like he would like,” WWE star Dana Brooke wrote in a tweet on Aug. 22, just hours after we learned her boyfriend, bodybuilding superstar Dallas McCarver, had died. Dana was actually responding to a tweet written by fellow WWE wrestler Natalya Neidhart, in which she said, “My thoughts and prayers are with Dallas McCarver, his family and @DanaBrookeWWE.” As we previously told you, Dallas died after reportedly choking on food, according to TMZ. The site claims the bodybuilding superstar was found unconscious after midnight on August 21. A friend is said to have discovered his lifeless body inside his Florida home.

We can’t even imagine what Dana must be going through. Especially when we heard that the last thing Dallas, 26, said to Brooke — on the day of his death — was, “I love you. Goodbye.” And that was after he told her he was about to make dinner. So his death was totally unexpected. Fortunately, no foul play is suspected at this time. Public Information Manager of the Boca Raton Police Department, Mark Economou, EXCLUSIVELY tells HollywoodLife.com that the “cause of death is pending on the Medical Examiner’s report. At this time foul play is not suspected.”

Earlier in the day, the bodybuilder took to Instagram and posted a video, in which he can be seen chest-pressing 160 pound dumbbells in each hand. He even wrote on Instagram that he had a “great” workout. Watch the video below.

Our thoughts and prayers continue to go out to Dallas’ friends and family during this difficult time in their lives.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/08/22/...g-after-death/

Last edited by MuscleMecca Crew; 08-22-2017 at 07:46 PM.
    Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yeah thats what TMZ said

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation CRobin's Avatar
    Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

So sad to be reading this R.I.P big guy!

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Here's a perspective from a medical professional on not just Dallas, but also Piana and CT Fletcher:

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    Here's a perspective from a medical professional on not just Dallas, but also Piana and CT Fletcher:

Thanks Joe,

I have not watched yet but I agree that it probably did not have anything to do with steroids.

I will be watching soon though. You always have the inside scoop on everything bro.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I don't understand. His girlfriend said that Dallas said good bye to her. If he choked on food how could he talk?

Member bodybuilding reputation xtacy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldS View Post
    I don't understand. His girlfriend said that Dallas said good bye to her. If he choked on food how could he talk?
    i think he said it before he went to prepare dinner. then he choked on food eating. that was a goodbye for the day, not a final goodbye.

very sad news. so young and such a bad way to die...

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions