• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The All American Chris Weidman

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His moniker is All American because Chris Weidman represents America. He shot to fame when he defeated Anderson Silva, the all time great in UFC mixed martial arts. It was a sorry loss for Silva because he had been too cocky and was accidentally hit and eventually knocked out. But in their return match, Silva suffered a broken leg that ended the fight again. That means Weidman had beaten Silva twice and that’s a feat that was unimaginable before Weidman came into the picture. Weidman’s latest fight was a knockout win over an upcoming middleweight Kelvin Gastelum.

R

rz3300

Banned
For some reason I have never really liked the whole lumping a county into a persona, but I get it and I am sure that it attracts fans and rings in more money, so of course this is what they choose to do. I must admit that he does fit into this category, though, quite well.