Your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 19 to 25 of 25
  1. #19
    Mecca Maniac Heatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Age
    34
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    400

    Re: Avoiding the vices

    Quote Originally Posted by NoviceNinja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatman View Post
    I really feel bad for you and the situation that you found yourself to be in as a result of only getting addicted to smoking. I hope that one day you will get over the urge to smoke and quit smoking completely.
    Thank you, man. I hope one day I'll be completely smoke-free too. What I do nowadays is have a holder for my cigarette so the smell won't stick into my hands. like this one:

    Name:  O0BbzN3GqMDwVaofxImxcg.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  0
    Even if the cigarette smell doesn't get to your hands for using that holder, it's still definitely going to affect your breath no matter what you take afterwards. Most people I know that are chain smokers have deep dark lips.





    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

        

      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors



  2. #20
    Mecca Maniac NoviceNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    397

    Re: Avoiding the vices

    [QUOTE=Heatman;3239416][QUOTE=NoviceNinja;3239394]
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatman View Post
    Even if the cigarette smell doesn't get to your hands for using that holder, it's still definitely going to affect your breath no matter what you take afterwards. Most people I know that are chain smokers have deep dark lips.
    I know, it serves a different purpose. I always have wet hands, so the smell sticks to my fingers. And fortunately, I don't have dark lips even though I smoke a lot.




  3. #21
    Mecca Maniac Heatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Age
    34
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    400

    Re: Avoiding the vices

    [QUOTE=NoviceNinja;3239439][QUOTE=Heatman;3239416]
    Quote Originally Posted by NoviceNinja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatman View Post
    Even if the cigarette smell doesn't get to your hands for using that holder, it's still definitely going to affect your breath no matter what you take afterwards. Most people I know that are chain smokers have deep dark lips.
    I know, it serves a different purpose. I always have wet hands, so the smell sticks to my fingers. And fortunately, I don't have dark lips even though I smoke a lot.
    Seriously! You don't have a dark lips with how much you mentioned that you smoke. Then you should consider yourself very lucky because had you being the type with dark lips as a result of smoking, it would give you away easily as a smoker to anyone who that see your lips.




  4. #22
    Mecca V.I.P. Alexandoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,632

    Re: Avoiding the vices

    I am one lucky guy who was able to quit just like that. After being a heavy smoker for more than 30 years, I had the resolve to quit smoking. There were no symptoms of withdrawal as if I was not a smoker and my friends were really amazed that I still have my lighter in my pocket and the pack of cigarette in the car. The lighter and the cigarette stayed for one month before I disposed of it.




  5. #23
    Mecca Maniac Heatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Age
    34
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    400

    Re: Avoiding the vices

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandoy View Post
    I am one lucky guy who was able to quit just like that. After being a heavy smoker for more than 30 years, I had the resolve to quit smoking. There were no symptoms of withdrawal as if I was not a smoker and my friends were really amazed that I still have my lighter in my pocket and the pack of cigarette in the car. The lighter and the cigarette stayed for one month before I disposed of it.
    Wow, that's an amazing success story. For having smoked for 30 long years and was still able to drop it completely without drifting back off and on to the habit is absolutely unbelievable.

    Anyways, I'm really happy for you and maybe I would say that as you grew older, you saw better reasons to quit smoking eventually.




  6. #24
    Mecca Maniac NoviceNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    397

    Re: Avoiding the vices

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandoy View Post
    I am one lucky guy who was able to quit just like that. After being a heavy smoker for more than 30 years, I had the resolve to quit smoking. There were no symptoms of withdrawal as if I was not a smoker and my friends were really amazed that I still have my lighter in my pocket and the pack of cigarette in the car. The lighter and the cigarette stayed for one month before I disposed of it.
    That's just dedication right there man. It's amazing how you get to ignore smoking even though you still have the lighter and the cigarette in your car. How I wish I can also do the same and just quit like that. But I'll never lose hope as nothing is impossible. I know I can, and I will.




  7. #25
    Mecca Maniac Heatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Age
    34
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    400

    Re: Avoiding the vices

    Quote Originally Posted by NoviceNinja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandoy View Post
    I am one lucky guy who was able to quit just like that. After being a heavy smoker for more than 30 years, I had the resolve to quit smoking. There were no symptoms of withdrawal as if I was not a smoker and my friends were really amazed that I still have my lighter in my pocket and the pack of cigarette in the car. The lighter and the cigarette stayed for one month before I disposed of it.
    That's just dedication right there man. It's amazing how you get to ignore smoking even though you still have the lighter and the cigarette in your car. How I wish I can also do the same and just quit like that. But I'll never lose hope as nothing is impossible. I know I can, and I will.
    It's only death that have still defied all possible solutions in the world today but there are reports about cloning as a solution to solving death problems.

    When it comes to your addiction, you can stop it if you are truly determined to quit.






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        
         We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY






 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.