Register

Banned
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Avoiding the vices

It would be an uphill task for one to embark on regular exercise while at the same time continuing with the habit of drinking alcohol and smoking. These introduce toxins into the body, cause vitamin depletion and generally interacting causing systematic malaise. And how do they interact with supplements?

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Avoiding the vices

I agree that vices should be stopped when you are doing a workout. Smoking in particular is hazardous to the lungs so you can imagine the lungs working double time when doing a workout and the tired lungs will be filled with smoke. Drinking moderately is fine but not frequently. When drinking in excesses, it can affect your liver and even your muscles when alcohol takes over your blood flow.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

If your serious about the lifestyle or the sport u have to give up the vices,or u will never succeed.All the partying ,drugs,booze,late nights no sleep have to be sacrificed.when is the last time you saw a pro body builder partying especially during pre contest.These guys and girls live there own life style and most will not risk losing one workout ,meal,or sleep that could cost them a place in a competition.

OFFICAL TESTER FOR- www.M4B.is , board sponser
    If you are interested in any of there long list of pharma products please feel free to contact me
    $$$$$$ save cash and ask for the MOUNTAINMAN discount code www.M4B.is
    Tell them mountain-man sent you for 10% discounts off your order,and special deals for muscle Mecca members.
    Official lead rep,and team members of m4bteam ,I'm always here to help and serve the community

Customer representative and supporter of http://www.aasraw.com
    http://www.aasraw.com/product-qualit/ raws and highest quality for all your experiments.Tell them mountain-man sent you .

Mountain-man only choice in his growth hormone.
    http://www.ironlion-lab.net/product-...GH-Puretropin/

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by remnant View Post
    It would be an uphill task for one to embark on regular exercise while at the same time continuing with the habit of drinking alcohol and smoking. These introduce toxins into the body, cause vitamin depletion and generally interacting causing systematic malaise. And how do they interact with supplements?
    Exactly! If you want to live a happy and healthy life, the sooner you start dropping your vices, the better your life becomes for you especially when you are working out, it pays to drop any vices that would bring about addition of toxins into the body system. Alcohol, nicotine, drugs etc are to be avoided at all cost because they are most likely to kill you than do you any good.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Iíve had a terrible habit for about 17 years now, and that is smoking. I quit drinking alcohol last year, and I only do it occasionally - never been happier. I'm almost 35 and have smoked since I was 17. I go into panic mode thinking about burning my last cigarette. But I think it's time to stop, and I can do this.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by NoviceNinja View Post
    Iíve had a terrible habit for about 17 years now, and that is smoking. I quit drinking alcohol last year, and I only do it occasionally - never been happier. I'm almost 35 and have smoked since I was 17. I go into panic mode thinking about burning my last cigarette. But I think it's time to stop, and I can do this.
    The sooner you start working on stopping your smoking habit, the better it's going to be for your health. It may seem that at the moment you aren't having any side effects as a result of the excessive smoking but believe me that as you get older, it's definitely going to get worse and horrible for you.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Heatman View Post
    The sooner you start working on stopping your smoking habit, the better it's going to be for your health. It may seem that at the moment you aren't having any side effects as a result of the excessive smoking but believe me that as you get older, it's definitely going to get worse and horrible for you.
    Thanks for the advice. Yes, I am very well aware that in the future this habit will catch up on me and take a toll on my health. I am planning to stop this year, and what I utterly need is the motivation because as of now, I am still finding it hard to quit cold turkey.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thanks for the advice. Yes, I am very well aware that in the future this habit will catch up on me and take a toll on my health. I am planning to stop this year, and what I utterly need is the motivation because as of now, I am still finding it hard to quit cold turkey.
    I know how difficult it is to stop what one is addicted to doing for a very long time. I had such experience with playing games. I go so addicted that I would use my last cash on buying games but on determining to stop it, although it was hard, I was able to stop it and today I'm very happy about it.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I know how difficult it is to stop what one is addicted to doing for a very long time. I had such experience with playing games. I go so addicted that I would use my last cash on buying games but on determining to stop it, although it was hard, I was able to stop it and today I'm very happy about it.
    My father, before he died, all of a sudden started to quit smoking. We do not know what his reasons are, but he just decided to stop. Months later, he suffered a heart attack, and sometimes I wonder if quitting smoking has something to do with it.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

My father, before he died, all of a sudden started to quit smoking. We do not know what his reasons are, but he just decided to stop. Months later, he suffered a heart attack, and sometimes I wonder if quitting smoking has something to do with it.
    I don't think it's as a result of your father stopping smoking that led to his immediate heart attack and eventually his death over a period of time. Maybe he has been told to stop smoking immediately in order afford him little more time to spend with his family or face sudden death as a result of the effects of the smoke.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I don't think it's as a result of your father stopping smoking that led to his immediate heart attack and eventually his death over a period of time. Maybe he has been told to stop smoking immediately in order afford him little more time to spend with his family or face sudden death as a result of the effects of the smoke.
    He never seeks medical advice from anyone when it comes to his health, he's afraid of hospitals and doctors and never had any physical exam for years whatsoever. He just decided to quit. As far as we know, he is completely healthy and doesn't suffer from any disease. He even does not have any medications. Maybe if God thinks it's time to take you, He will.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Smoking is scary because tobacco can contain more than 4,000 chemicals they say. Though drinking a little red wine is good for your health though- but only if you get some exercise along with drinking the red wine. Some studies have shown that drinking some red wine and working out is very good for your heart. Also drinking a glass of beer or wine is good after a workout, because both the workout and the glass of beer or wine causes endorphins to be released.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Folk Artist View Post
    Smoking is scary because tobacco can contain more than 4,000 chemicals they say. Though drinking a little red wine is good for your health though- but only if you get some exercise along with drinking the red wine. Some studies have shown that drinking some red wine and working out is very good for your heart. Also drinking a glass of beer or wine is good after a workout, because both the workout and the glass of beer or wine causes endorphins to be released.
    Seriously, smoking is the last thing that I'm going to do in this life. If my vices gets to the point of smoking cigarettes or Marijuana, I think I'm going to kill myself because I don't think I will knowingly smoke what I know would kill me painfully on the long run.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Folk Artist View Post
    Seriously, smoking is the last thing that I'm going to do in this life. If my vices gets to the point of smoking cigarettes or Marijuana, I think I'm going to kill myself because I don't think I will knowingly smoke what I know would kill me painfully on the long run.
    Good for you that you never even tried. And it's good advice for us all.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions